Preschool Infant/Toddler Aide
Must have completed or be willing to enroll in 3-6 ECE Infant/Toddler units. Must be at least 18 years old and a high school graduate.
Served by: Preschool Director & Assistant Director
Works with: Preschool Teacher, Preschool Support Staff
Works: Part-time, max of 29 hours per week
Pay Range: $16 – $17.25/hour
Fullerton Free Preschool aides serve in a missionary role to the kids and families of our community. The aide brings spiritual leadership and development to the classroom environment and works as part of a team to foster a climate of faith and growth through the school’s activities. Preschool aides are responsible for assisting teachers with classroom preparation and supervision of children. This is an ideal opportunity for a person passionate about combining classroom excellence with spiritual development.
Assist with Teaching and Classroom Management—80%
- Give full attention to the safety, physical and emotional well-being of the children.
- Work with teacher to implement classroom schedule and complete tasks.
- Direct children throughout activities.
- Assist children with arts and craft as directed by the teacher.
- Assure children’s bathroom and diaper needs are met (if applicable).
- Daily classroom clean up and set up.
- Supervise playground activity.
- Cultivate intimacy with God and growth in Christ-like character through personal and corporate spiritual disciplines.
- Participate in daily group prayer time with preschool staff.
- Model Biblical principles in interactions with parents and children. Focus on connecting with each parent and giving special attention to each child.
- Assist teacher to incorporate faith principles into curriculum and classroom environment.
- Prepare monthly list of supplies needs.
- Participate in staff meetings.
Please click on the following link to apply for the position: Employment Application
Before submitting a resume and cover letter, please read Fullerton Free’s Statement of Faith. All applicants confirm they have reviewed and are in full agreement with each part of the Statement of Faith. Submission of a resume and cover letter constitutes an affirmation of alignment with Fullerton Free’s Statement of Faith.