Fullerton Free Preschool – Teacher Aide
Served by: Preschool Leadership Team
Works with: Preschool Lead Teacher, Preschool Support Staff
Works: Part time and seasonal, approximately 25 hours per week
Prerequisite: 6 ECE Units
Fullerton Free Preschool Teacher Aides serve as missionaries to the kids and families of our community. The Teacher Aide brings spiritual leadership and development to the classroom environment, and works as part of a team to foster a climate of faith and growth through the school’s activities. Preschool Teacher Aides are responsible for assisting Lead Teachers with classroom preparation, teaching and supervision of children. This is an ideal opportunity for a person passionate about combining classroom excellence with spiritual development.
Assist with Teaching and Classroom Management—80%
- Give full attention to safety, physical and emotional well-being of the children.
- Work with Lead Teacher to implement classroom schedule and complete tasks.
- Direct children throughout activities.
- Assist children with arts and crafts as directed by the Lead Teacher.
- Assure children’s bathroom and diaper needs are met (if applicable).
- Daily classroom clean up and set up.
- Supervise playground activity.
- Cultivate intimacy with God and growth in Christ-like character through personal and corporate spiritual disciplines.
- Participate in daily group prayer time with preschool staff.
- Model Biblical principles in interactions with parents and children. Focus on connecting with each parent and giving special attention to each child.
- Assist Lead Teacher to incorporate faith principles into curriculum and classroom environment.
- Prepare monthly list of supplies needs.
- Participate in staff meetings.
Please click on the following link to apply for the position: Employment Application (and make sure it links to the application).