A nine-week class for SERIOUSLY DATING or ENGAGED couples who are considering marriage. Spring 2022 class dates: January 23 - March 27, (No class on Super Bowl Sunday) NC180 2:00 - 4:00 pm
In this class you will build skills in:
- Communication and conflict resolution
- Handling finances together
- Roles and expectations in marriage
- Understanding the influence of family of origin
- Nurturing your spiritual relationship as a couple
- Learning about your sexual and emotional intimacy needs
The cost of $150 per couple includes all materials and a customized couple assessment. This printed report identifies personality strengths and differences in YOUR specific relationship, based on your answers to a group of questions, and provides personalized suggestions for your ongoing growth together.
Marriage Coaches will walk with you through several important in-class conversations, and are an ongoing resource for your relationship even after the class has ended.
Questions? Contact Cheri Ross at 714-257-4330.
Click here to register