RECENT UPDATES & RESOURCES
Updated on September 17, 2020 | 6:00pm
COME WORSHIP WITH US!
We are now offering both in-person and streaming worship services. We hope you will choose what feels the safest for you and your family and will join us to glorify God together.
Sunday Morning Service | 9:19am | Worship Center
Limited to 100 people.
SUNDAY EVENING WORSHIP SERVICE—
Sundays, 5:30pm | Main Campus Parking Structure (top level)
Please consider joining us in person on Sunday nights at 5:30pm for an Evening Worship Service. We will be gathering on the top level of the main campus parking structure. As this is an outdoor gathering, we are permitted to gather together but will continue to be diligent with now-standard protocols of physical distancing, etc. We are excited to worship Jesus as a family in this open-air environment! The video of Darin above will explain the details but here are a few things to be reminded of:
- Seating will NOT be provided. Bring your own beach or lawn chairs, cushions, etc.
- We expect warmer temperatures for this Sunday so you might consider bringing a hat or umbrella. For some, an evening service may get a little chilly. Dress appropriately or bring a blanket for warmth.
- Please note that our giant tent covering will not be up this week so shade will not be available.
- Please take great care to practice physical distancing. This is critical to us continuing to host these services. We know that proximity is a primary means of the spread of the virus so please — at all times — maintain at least a 6-foot distance from those outside your immediate family.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask (coming and going) until you are seated and physically distanced from others.
- Unmasked singing will be allowed. If you or your family feels uncomfortable with that practice, you are free to wear your mask during our worship time through singing.
- Please sit with your direct family only and keep kids in your care at all times.
- As is now customary, please contain coughs and sneezes.
- Avoid congregating in groups and please exit the area (safely distanced) immediately following the conclusion of the service.
- Let’s worship freely and glorify God through our actions!
If you are uncomfortable or unable to attend, please be reminded that our Sunday morning worship services will continue to be streamed online at 9:19 and 11:11.
KIDS AND STUDENT MINISTRIES
FULLERTON FREE PRESCHOOL