Served by: Special Needs Ministry Shepherd
Works With: Special Needs Ministries team members, volunteers
Works: Part-time, approximately 4.5 hours per week (x2), hourly, non-exempt
Scope: The Special Needs Assistant ministers to special needs students during Sunday morning classes by assisting where needed in the Fellowship of Friends and Circle of Friends class.
Sunday Morning Ministry Support– 60%
- Meet with Special Needs Shepherd, Fellowship of Friends Coordinator, Special Needs Inclusion Specialist and Special Needs Lead Teachers at 8:30 AM monthly.
- Serve in Fellowship of Friends class starting at 9:00 AM.
- Work in Circle of Friends 11:11 AM class with behaviorally challenged students.
Shepherd Students and maintain safe class environment – 30%
- Teach and lead class times as a table leader.
- Help maintain safety with behaviorally challenged students.
- Provide extra leadership and structure for classrooms/
- Mentor and encourage special needs students.
Other Ministry – 10%
- Cultivate intimacy with God and growth in Christ-like character through personal and corporate spiritual disciplines.
- Participate in training and conferences as directed.
- Meet monthly with Special Needs Ministry Director for mentoring.
- Attend and help with quarterly social events as Friday Night Live
Please click on the following link to apply for the position: Employment Application
Before submitting a resume and cover letter, please read Fullerton Free’s Statement of Faith. All applicants confirm they have reviewed and are in full agreement with each part of the Statement of Faith. Submission of a resume and cover letter constitutes an affirmation of alignment with Fullerton Free’s Statement of Faith.