Served By: Director of Campus Operations and Security Lead.
Works: Approximately 10-26 hours (varies per week), hourly, non-exempt.
The Security team helps provide a safe environment to the community and congregation while on our campus.
Patrol — 90%
- Lock and unlock doors per campus schedule.
- Inspect every building, parking lot and plaza.
- General public service and courtesy, including giving directions, carrying items, or finding information or equipment.
- Prepare reports of parking violations and campus incidents.
- Escort business staff during currency transfers.
- Observe and address possible security risks.
- Respond to medical emergencies, including contacting EMS when necessary and preparing follow-up reports.
- Monthly physical fitness and First Aid training.
- Help sort out automobile accidents on property.
- Check all fire extinguishers on a monthly basis.
Good Samaritan Center — 10%
- Collect identification from clients.
- Ensure a calm environment and assist as necessary with client-to-counselor interactions.
Please click on the following link to apply for the position: Employment Application
Before submitting a resume and cover letter, please read Fullerton Free’s Statement of Faith. All applicants confirm they have reviewed and are in full agreement with each part of the Statement of Faith. Submission of a resume and cover letter constitutes an affirmation of alignment with Fullerton Free’s Statement of Faith.