Reports to: Director of Campus Operations
Works: Part-Time, Non-Exempt (20-27 hrs a week)
The maintenance team provides assistance to the Director of Campus Operations and the church as a whole to ensure proper maintenance, clean-up and support of all areas and events on both campuses.
Repairs – 60%
- Support in completing service requests.
- Report potential problems and assist with the solution.
- Maintain current facilities (paint, repair, build, carry, load/unload, replace, etc.).
- Ability to prioritize workload.
Ministry Support – 20%
- Support staff and others in an attempt to enhance their ministries.
- Assist with troubleshooting events and provide as needed support for ministry activities occurring on the church grounds.
Supplies – 10%
- Organize, order and stock supply cabinets with paper and cleaning supplies.
- Assist with the ordering and cleaning of tablecloths and umbrellas.
Cleaning – 10%
- Maintain the grounds by power wash, trash removal, litter patrol, blow off debris, etc.
- Daily sanitization of playground equipment.
- Daily removal of rubber chips in the playground.
Please click on the following link to apply for the position: Employment Application
Before submitting a resume and cover letter, please read Fullerton Free’s Statement of Faith. All applicants confirm they have reviewed and are in full agreement with each part of the Statement of Faith. Submission of a resume and cover letter constitutes an affirmation of alignment with Fullerton Free’s Statement of Faith.