Served By: High School Shepherd
Serves: Female High School Students, Female High School Volunteer Leaders & High school Parents
Works With: Entire High School Team
Works: Full-time, Exempt
The High School Associate Girls Shepherd oversees all female student care and female leader care by focusing energy towards equipping developing challenging leaders and students to look more like Jesus. In addition, she has plans the majority of the High School Ministry Activities and events. This position will also oversee the overall atmosphere of the High School rooms and spaces used to create a welcoming environment for all students.
Leader Care for Volunteer Staff—30%
- Equip female volunteer staff to lead core group times.
- Hold female volunteer leaders accountable to Biblical lifestyle and leadership expectations.
- Consistently care for female leaders, and meet with them intentionally, quarterly to develop, disciple, and equip.
Reaching, Developing and Mentoring Female Students—20%
- Reach out to female high school students in the community and on campuses.
- Engage with female students in relational ministry and regularly meet with students in mentoring and discipleship relationships.
- Plan and implement events to disciple and equip students.
High School Ministry Event Planning and Administration—25%
- Plans and coordinates high school events.
- Specifically oversees and leads the Stateside summer trip and Girls Retreat.
- Organizes other core group and ministry events.
Study and Teach—10%
- On teaching rotation in High school ministry on Wednesday nights or Sundays.
- Read and study theology and current literature to ensure personal growth.
- Research and stay current with trends in youth culture and parenting. Ensure personal development through reading, writing & conferences.
- Makes sure that the rooms and spaces are ready for use.
- Oversees the overall atmosphere for all High School rooms creating warm and inviting spaces.
- Helps oversee the student Welcome Team
Other Meetings and Ministry – 5%
- Serves in rotation as “Shepherd On Call”.
- Attends all High School Ministry staff meetings as well as all Staff Connections (all staff) meetings.
- Will be available to host services, communion, and perform baptisms as needed.
Please click on the following link to apply for the position: Employment Application
Before submitting a resume and cover letter, please read Fullerton Free’s Statement of Faith. All applicants confirm they have reviewed and are in full agreement with each part of the Statement of Faith. Submission of a resume and cover letter constitutes an affirmation of alignment with Fullerton Free’s Statement of Faith.