A nine-week class for SERIOUSLY DATING or ENGAGED couples who are considering marriage. Fall 2020 class dates: September 13 - November 8.
In this class you will build skills in:
- Communication and conflict resolution
- Handling finances together
- Roles and expectations in marriage
- Understanding the influence of family of origin
- Nurturing your spiritual relationship as a couple
- Learning about your sexual and emotional intimacy needs
The cost of $150 per couple includes all materials and a customized couple assessment. This printed report identifies personality strengths and differences in YOUR specific relationship, based on your answers to a group of questions, and provides personalized suggestions for your ongoing growth together.
Marriage Coaches will walk with you through several important in-class conversations, and are an ongoing resource for your relationship even after the class has ended.
The class will meet on Sunday afternoons, from 2pm to 4pm, starting September 13th and ending on November 8th . It will be held online using the Zoom platform, so couples can attend from ANYWHERE.
Questions? Contact Cheri Ross at 714-257-4330
Click here to register!