Served by: Technology Director.
Works closely with: Technology Director, other tech staff.
Works: Part-Time (15-20 hours/week), hourly, non-exempt.
The AV Technician is an entry-level position for someone who wants to passionately serve in the technical fields of sound, lighting, and video. This will involve hands-on setup of worship bands, campus activities, sound, video system installations, and maintenance of these systems. This position will have flexible hours with both weekday and weekend work. This position involves heights and tight spaces, hence; agility is required. Ability to work with motorized lifts, forklifts, and vehicles a plus.
Worship Services — 30%
- Setup and teardown for worship services and rehearsals
- Stage layout
- Mic layout
- Mic patching
- Lighting design and programming
- Operation of systems during worship services
- Opportunities to train volunteers during worship services and rehearsals
- Editing and posting of sermon review and service recordings, podcasts, and other media
Campus Support — 20%
- Assist with staffing for seasonal events, memorial services, etc.
- Training of adult fellowship and campus volunteers
Technical Systems Maintenance — 40%
- Assist in venue maintenance
- Projector lamps and filter replacement
- Mic cable repair
- Equipment cleaning
- Lighting maintenance
- Venue equipment inventory
- Expendables inventory
- Office organization and cleaning
- Assist technical director in design of campus systems
- Evaluate need
- Assist in diagramming and project planning
- Install systems
- Install cabling
- Install hardware
- Create user-friendly configuration of hardware and settings
- Test all installations
Please click on the following link to apply for the position: Employment Application
Before submitting a resume and cover letter, please read Fullerton Free’s Statement of Faith. All applicants confirm they have reviewed and are in full agreement with each part of the Statement of Faith. Submission of a resume and cover letter constitutes an affirmation of alignment with Fullerton Free’s Statement of Faith.